- Difficulty: Class I
- Meals: All ingredients grown organically in the North Fork Valley and prepared by your guides
- Wine: Local tasting daily
- Fitness Requirements: Expect to spend up to 3 hours each day on the water.
- Transportation: We can pick up and drop off at any Grand Junction hotel. Or meet us at the put-in the day of the trip.
- Appropriate for age 12 and up.
Length: 3 days, 2 nights
Cost: $525 Adults, $475 age 15 and under
Join us for 3 days and 2 nights of all inclusive stand up paddle adventure
At the far western edge of our state, the Colorado River leaves civilization behind and cuts a deep canyon oasis through the desert. Join us on this 25 mile long journey as we slow down to live at the pace of the river. We spend 3 unforgettable days floating the river and relaxing at camp; and 2 nights enjoying the campfire in this star lit wonderland.
All of your needs will be taken care of by your guides, who provide high quality stand up paddle instruction, locally sourced organic meals, camp set up, and daily wine tastings featuring the best Western Slope Vintages.
This section of river is suited to beginner and experienced paddlers alike. The character of the river through Ruby Canyon is calm, flat and slow moving. We recommend this trip to any first time stand up paddler.
All SUP and camping equipment is provided. All gear is ferried to our riverside camp daily by support raft. All you have to do is stand up, paddle, and enjoy the warm Colorado sunshine.